Reply To: Nostalgia Section: After Show Meetings in 2000

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Bring it on, bring it on! Phabeltastik reads all this!

(Which reminds me I was supposed to get a full copy of that 6hr Kink Radio show. The DJs were getting drunk in the end, Sven told me, and he should know, being one of them… :wink: :P )

And let me bring in a little funny anecdote too. I know Sven only AFTER Smashing Pumpkins broke up, and only when I wanted to start SPfreaks.com in 2003. We were so surprised that between 1994 – 2003 we never had heard about each other, though both being huge fans and collectors of their music… Sven went to a rather large higher number of Smashing Pumpkins concerts though, and he had a few more music rarities back then… :wink:

We called it that I must have lived in a \"parallel SP universe\" in the beginning. :lol:

And it was Sven that brought me via-via into contact with a seller of the extremely rare French \"La Saga Racontee\" promo, including the unused and pristine order form that comes with it. I cherish that promo + form as one of my most valuable finds, with a great memory to Sven, as he is linked to that specific find in the early days of our friendship. 8)

Check out La Saga Racontee, if you like: http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=456

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."