Reply To: Aliens / UFOs / Paranormal

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I think it’s quite possible that there are other things/beings around. I’m almost convinced of it, just given the sheer number of solar systems in the Milky Way ALONE. Not to mention the billions of others that are out there.

People say we only use 10% of our brain power. I sometimes wonder if this is a preset control. Maybe we are not supposed to know or be able to use the other 90%. Maybe this would mean we could see ghosts or interpret things we are not destined to know.

Sounds like I feel like we were placed here on earth. I guess that’s kinda how I feel, but not necessarily in a religious sense. More like either a scientific experiment, or accident, a revisitation, whatever.

in my time of dying