Reply To: The wisdom of Courtney Love

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

definitely pissed at Courtney

Billy tweets

# Thought #6: so have your moment, burn up in the sun that laughs at u as equally as it appears to celebrate u+sleep knowing u have no honor. about 2 hours ago via txt
# Only u could abandon such a beautiful, incredible child who is smarter than u, cooler than u, and better than u. Oops, did I say too much? about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #5: the world is aware of your lack of responsibility, as seen in the gov’t taking away your parental right. Only you could abandon! about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #4: when you issue someone an apology on YOUR facebook page you might actually mean it and take responsibility for it. But… about 2 hours ago via txt
# Or, thought #3:maybe you should go someone nice+live off your husband’s money, u know the money he made for writing all those great songs. about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #2: if you can’t write your own songs maybe you should just be happy that you fooled someone into doing your work for you… about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #1: my face is my face, my heart is my heart, my money is my money. Oh, and my songs are MY songs+If you can’t write your own songs? about 2 hours ago via txt
# You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right. about 21 hours ago via txt [/quote:2d17xeup]