Reply To: Billy has recorded 5 new Demos!

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i’m not sure if Jeff is in yet and here is the Lisa bit from myspace/ tp.net.

After a long run of touring with the Pumpkins, it is nice to have some time to rest. It’s amazing the little things you notice about your house when you get home from a long tour. For example, the way those dust bunnies magically reappear every morning despite how much you cleaned the day before! Moi? A neat freak? Seriously, It has been a wonderful time of reflection for me. In the last three months, I have gathered all of the tunes that I wrote on the road with the Pumpkins plus a few new ones and have started recording my solo album. It will be released this June.

Also, I am finalizing details for recording an Afro-Peruvian jazz album in NYC to be released on Saponegro Records by the end of the year. Many of you know that jazz is such a big part of my life. In 2003 and 2005, I performed at Festival de Jazz in Lima, Peru. I simply fell in love with the culture and the Afro-Peruvian rhythms. This July, I am scheduled to do a residency at Tutuma Club de Jazz in NYC. I am so excited about all of the new music to come. Stay Tuned.[/quote:2ilzfzpa]

Lisa is in the studio working on her new album to be released in June of 2009.

Visit often for updates! [/quote:2ilzfzpa]