Reply To: This forum has been really quiet

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Superlordspamulon, I agree. Hugs to you for your concers for this place!

I try to post as much as I can, but I’m also working on SPfreaks.com, almost on a daily base. The Tour & Recording History that is, not very noticable, but a tough and time-consuming job anyway… I already have the most posts on my name here, I was hoping you guys could set up the threads also here. But we only have around 80 members with only a few of them being regular posters. Amongst them are toad32r, Pipoka, Superlordspamulon, Cool As Ice Cream, lilkitn, manillascissor, BleedingTheOrchid, luxe, TreeSpirit, Pipoka, Fez… Some of those SPfriends haven’t been around for a while lately. And sorry to the guys I forget now!

Yeah, I would hate to see this place going dead also, but it needs more people to stay alive I guess. What can we do to attract more people? The American webmaster is kinda responsible for the forum, but he has an extremely time-consuming professional job also which brings him all over the US, so I couldn’t blame him for not being around all the time… I think we need several hundreds of members, and a daily upload of threads. What’s the plan guys? Shoot!

1 of my ideas would be: more contests. We all love contests, don’t we! Once a month? But who wants to organize it on a regular base? Other idea: Latest Pumpkins news from all over the place, little and big news. Who finds it and posts it here? Maybe the American webmaster needs some help, if so let him spit it out here! :lol:

Anyway, Superlordspamulon, I feel your worries, but we couldn’t force people to come here. What can we do to attract them anyway? Bring in Britney Spears and Paris Hilton? :wink:

(Uhmmm, no. Rather not please!)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."