Reply To: thepumpkins.net: April Fools 2009

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hello! Welcome here, Murder! Surprise! :D

Thanks for taking some of your scarce time to visit here, Murder, and give some more inside info on your latest work. I’m quite sure you didn’t take my words too personal, I know though that creators of art put a lot of themselves in the things they create. Am I right, Murder? My apologies if I was throwing the stones a little too hard… :wink:

Of course I understood the links to the actual documentary, I’ve seen it a few times already. But let’s say, what is humour to the one, is just not working for the other. I’m way more into that \"James I\" vid, it is more subtle, you have to go a little deeper to see some things. It has more irony & even a little sarcasm, instead of exaggerating the things we already know. For me that last type of humour is a little cheap and superficial. I hope you understand what I mean… It’s hard to explain.

Nevermind. Keep it up Murder, you are a class of your own in the Smashing Pumpkins community, and we wouldn’t want to miss these vids, really! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."