Reply To: Photo Thread

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

By the way, in the end I choose the Lexus CT200h Hybrid (Luxury Line + moonroof, so with almost all options available) for my next company car. I will have it in April, and I’m very excited to go drive it! 8)

And I want to share a New Years Eve pic with you guys, as a somewhat funny thing happened on that night. We spend that eve in Amsterdam in the Red Light District with some friends, and there was a fire in 1 of the (whore?-)houses. A police truck quickly drove there to tow some cars away to make room for the Fire Brigade, but instead it took another route (possibly some drunk people jumping in front of the truck, so the driver had two options: override them, or take a detour… that is what 1 of the police officers told us), and it get stuck in a little restaurant in the Red Light District. It happened just around the corner, we heard a huge noise of breaking glass. And this is how it looked like when we went there…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."