Reply To: Post your thoughts

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Last wednesday my cat suddely feel ill, ihe started to vomit and was very sloogish.The day after i went to the vet, she said he had some serious kidney problems, but he could be saved she said if we gave him some special food for cats with poor kidneys, and medicine.From there everything went wrong, he did not want to eat, he was losing weight, only thing he wanted, was to drink.So when i woke up this morning he was very weak, he could barely talk, and he had not touched his water at all, so i call the vet. and we took him to the vet.
The vet said he was dehydrating, and he needed an IV and they had to force feeding him.The vet told me they would phone me up around the time the clinic would close to give me a status.Around 5 pm she called and told me he couldent keep the water and the food she gave him, he was vomiting it all up and it would be best to put him down.So tomorrow morning im going to the vet and im goin to say goodbye to my beloved cat before they will take him down :cry:
I feel so sad, i keep crying all the time, cos his been in my life for 15 years, 15 good years, i will miss him so much, and i love him so much.It so damn quiet here, his not around to talk and make trouble.Now if you excues me, i have some tears to cry…… :cry: :cry:

Rest in peace my love.

Bimbolin

18 May 1994

8 October 2009

:cry: :cry: :cry:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.