Reply To: Request: Siamese Dream vinyl reissue matrix codes

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Second that, manillascissor. I gave it a thought also, because of course it is somewhat big news. It might lead to someone being fired at the vinyl plant, when Billy, the band or their management/staff really jump on it. It’s a really dirty spot on a world famous release, and it’s not a very funny message also. When the \"joker\" had put a hidden message like \"this is the best album ever bla bla bla\" then it would have been kinda cool, and it would have brought a big smile to everybody’s face.

When we jump on the bandwagon right now, and bring the news frontpage, it is not for the benefit of SPfreaks.com in the long term. At this moment we will then be the messenger, and who got always shot again? Think about that…

So I’m happy a Twitter moderator with a good feeling for short and long term interests for us SPfreaks and the SP community as a whole, deleted the Twitter message at this moment. Let Billy bring it out himself, and tell us what his actions are going to be. If he wants to bring it out, that is. He knows about it, and he was not amused, and I can understand that very well. Nuff said for the moment, I guess. It remains a cool find anyway, thanks to CAIC! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."