Reply To: Request: Siamese Dream vinyl reissue matrix codes

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hehe, it turned out to be a very interesting topic, where some people, me included, got carried away a little. However, I’m glad it was reopened (I kindly suggested that), after this cool down period to reflect on the matters. So, please guys, hold your breaths a little when starting to post here again! :lol:

Furthermore, just my personal analysis, we have people gathered here with a lot of passion for the band, and with a lot of eye for details, and there it can go wrong when people start interpreting things that might feel as a \"truth\" somewhere. And we all make mistakes then… Lesson learned, for all of us, I hope. This forum WILL stay open for any opinion, for any person that can contribute to any topic in a positive way. Even when the message is sometimes not positive. And the message \"this vinyl is fucked up\" is indeed not positive. But for who?

OK, that’s how I returned back on topic. What we know so far is that there are rather stupid \"not-so-hidden\" messages on a high profile vinyl. Billy probably knows about it already, but said nothing in public so far. What’s next?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."