Reply To: Open your eyes

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

In a way Return To Comfort is right. Other documentaries on Discovery or National Geographic showed other visions on this Twin Towers terror case, and also other visions on that collapse effect. Sorry, I don’t know the details. And I’m no building/demolition expert also. So I couldn’t tell which party is right and which party is wrong. And I watched that whole 9-11 thing also live on tv when it happened…

However, and I go all the way with Superlordspamulon here, go watch that documentary. Don’t be influenced by the brainwashing (shock-)effects (that’s what I have VERY much against these type of documentaries) and the very 1-sided point of view. Do not take their answers for granted or even for truth, because I don’t believe it is the truth they are telling. But at least it gives another view, and some questions remain…

And, forgive me (or not), but I do believe that some people, powerful people, are willing to kill their own citizens for more power, more money, or just out of pure evil. History showed it happens. I couldn’t tell however if it happened in this case… Anyway, judge for yourself!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."