Reply To: FIX IT! (Bugs and Problems)
On 2014.12.14 at 1:24 pm Arthur wrote:
I would like to report several issues.
1. Everywhere on the site SPFreaks or SP Freaks should be changed to SPfreaks.
2. Forum posts are ordered randomly instead of on date either descending or ascending.
3. When I accept Friends Requests on my profile, the ACCEPT button can be clicked multiple times, without knowing if one of the clicks is working or not. I presume the first click worked, but it doesn’t show anywhere with a message, and/or with a ‘greyed out button’ that allows only one click. I’ve noticed this behaviour on several other buttons too (Delete My Avatar, for example).
4. After deleting my avatar, I tried to upload a new picture for my avatar. This leads to an error on this page (maybe because the file was too big?):
<h1>500 Internal Server Error</h1>
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
<hr /><address>Apache/2.2.22 Server at spfreaks.com Port 80</address>
5. Many Collection items contain wrong tracklist. In test phase it was only “Siamese Dream”, but now it are more, if not all, items. Some examples:
http://spfreaks.com/item/mellon-collie-and-the-infinite-sadness-292/ (contains 20 tracks instead of 30, most of them being wrong too)
http://spfreaks.com/item/unofficial-box-containing-the-official-albums/ (contains some random cds, singles and dvd tracks)
http://spfreaks.com/item/music-select-03/ (contains a full album tracklist instead of 1 track: Try, Try, Try)
http://spfreaks.com/item/the-everlasting-gaze-3/ (ditto, should contain 1 track only: The Everlasting Gaze)
http://spfreaks.com/item/gish-114/ (contains a completely wrong tracklist)
http://spfreaks.com/item/i-am-one-29/ (contains 2 tracks extra, No 1 and No 5 can be deleted)
6. Same story goes for the tracks mentioned on concerts. Just one example:
http://spfreaks.com/concert/melkweg-amsterdam/ (contains several songs that were not even written/released at the date of this gig)
All in all, I think reorganizing the tracks on items and concerts should have highest priority of these 6 issues I mentioned.