Reply To: Billy’s married? True or not true?

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:
Thanks for the info, ladyn.

I smell bullshit because Fysche seems to have several different versions of her stories, none of which add up. Interesting that she and a friend created the wedding journal, if I read your last post correctly.

I suspect that Billy is staying quiet because he doesn’t want to play into her game. Sometimes not giving someone the attention they demand is a good way to prevent things from getting out of control. Of course, I’m only speculating. It’s scary that she’s been following him since the Zwan days without any action being taken against her by Billy or band management. I wonder if they think of her as that "crazy but harmless woman that’s in love with Billy"?[/quote:3jy0zm44]

there are other crazy fans too out there that they don’t do much with either…so I don’t know, it would be very smart to keep her a far distance from the band, although she was at a lot of the asheville shows, but that was before the whole marriage rumors started… and the whole wedding journal is that I think VG wrote it and had help from her internet friend put it up or maybe type it up on the net for her. She gives thanks to this woman for her help.[/quote:3jy0zm44]

Welcome, ladyn.

I think it’s total crap. Again, there are so many things that don’t add up. She claims he’s been trying to get her attention for the past 12 years. . I don’t think so.

I do think she knows him, or has met him several times. It’s possible she had breakfast with him but probably 10 other people were there, too. I’ve heard from many people that even her close friends say she goes places to make it seem like she is with Billy but that he isn’t even aware she is there. Her friends say she’s lied about a lot of it in the past so I don’t think she’s changed much since then.

I think that the Pumpkins, or Billy, are not addressing it because of legal reasons. I bet they have been advised by their attorney not to. Again, there could be restraining orders and such that we don’t know about. She also has not been seen at any of the shows after the Asheville ones, even though she claims to be on tour with them.

Just for the year + that I was a pen pal w/ Billy, I don’t believe he’s married to her. He was very open about being married back then (to Chris) and was very proud to say so. He also was very proud and open about Yelena. I just don’t think so.

The other thing is, do any of us really think he wrote Zeitgeist just for her and that all the colors, etc are all for her?? He may do odd things but one thing he doesn’t screw up is his music. It would be an insult to Jimmy and the rest of the band if that was true — I mean that makes it sound like he’s managed to convince all these people to just write this album, go on tour, etc., etc. just for Veronica?? I highly doubt it.

I wish we could get a straight answer. But I also still stick to the theory that he is a ring guy and wore a wedding band when he was married to Chris and I see no band on his hand in any of the video shot after July 4th.

~luxe