Reply To: For Sale: Smashing Pumpkins CDs, Cassettes, Misc.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hey Arthur, yeah it’s gonne be a little painful, but more of a relief as I no longer have the time and energy to put toward this hobby. If you’re off to see Thom send him my greetings and let him know I’m selling things off, he might be interested in stuff. Also, if he’s getting rid of anything especially rare, let me know. I’m not completely out of the hobby, but I don’t need things that aren’t of special interest. I’m still keeping one RIAA award and most of my posters and test pressings ;)

Talk to ya soon.
-tom[/quote:22u4bobm]

Firstly, I hope you could scan a few things (or take pics) before you say goodbye to them? For example your Adore Award is not SPfreaks yet… Secondly, it wasn’t Thom, but Bram, he joined the SPfreaks webmasters team recently. Thom has disappeared without leaving a trace… unfortunately!

pps: the post has been edited to contain links to the two NL CDs I was unaware were in spfreaks[/quote:22u4bobm]
I know, I know, we are way to big already! :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."