Reply To: Request: Siamese Dream vinyl reissue matrix codes

Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:

i agree with geo and arthur that we should not "advertise" this on twitter. i have pretty much removed myself from twitter. i don’t understand it and don’t have time to put towards it.

however, i do still have to uphold what i am responsible for, and that is uploading these two vinyl releases to the MyColletion portion of SPfreaks.

i will obviously not be putting the vulgarity into the description, but the matrix codes are what they are, and will be represented here as such.

big ups to bram for noticing these kinds of things. he sent me the codes awhile back and i was like, hmm, yeah, odd codes…..[/quote:15p9q3k1]

crestfallen won’t post about this, but will check with BC.
A&R – the master cutter / pressing plant refrains from comments.

i think it’s BS to remain ‘positive’ per se. this is not ‘negative’ and even if the marks / remarks were really way more offending we SHOULD mention this as we mention all and everything just as plain factual issues.

NME.com and Pitchfork are on the matter as we speak and checking with management and mastering / pressing plant.

this is not a matter of immaturity, this a matter of a very high profile release with these kinds of profanities and that is a matter you can and should discuss in the music world and especially in the collector’s world.