Reply To: Need help with Smashing Pumpkins vinyl record authenticity.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Thank you so much for all of your help. I would definitely like to go for the Disarm 7", as I am sure he would like that one. I think the Lull would be awesome, and I haven’t found it elsewhere thus far, but if it truly is overpriced I will give it a little thought first. The fact that it is listed as mint did scare me a little, as it seems that something printed in 1991 couldn’t have stayed quite so nice over all those years, but I will take your word that it is genuine. I know he wouldn’t care so much about the condition as long as the record plays well, so the Mellon Collie is also one I will consider, as he has mentioned that album in particular before as well. And just a curiosity, but is the print on the Lull raised or something, or does it just look to be so? I wasn’t sure if it was just printed that way or actually raised in some way. Also, would ya’ll comment on one more listing for me? I have linked it below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … _500wt_717

Thank you again,
Ellen[/quote:iqllwyhn]

I wouldn’t recomend buying the vinyl.Its overpriced.Its not even rare, and very comon, so about 10$ is max you should pay for it.I think i paid 5$ for mine when i bought it a few years back.

In loving memory of Bimbolin.