Reply To: She’s back

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

okay this thing needs to stop…

she shouldn’t even be talked about anymore, because we are just feeding the beast even more..

We all know she ain’t married to him…first of all there aren’t any pix of them together, I mean she does make 1,000 webpages devoting their marriage i.e. youtube, myspace, imdb, AND NO pictures?!??!

billy has stated numerous times at concerts that he’s single, and even stated in clear that he doesn’t have a wife, he’s looking for a "fine woman".. yadda yadda

With this new myspace page she doesn’t billy as friend or any other of billy’s personal friends, which shows something…

Do you really think billy would marry someone who states such personal detail about their relationship on the internet, when billy is very private about his love life? This shows how all these webpages she makes, feeds into her fantasy and adds to her story.. Lemme see, how many websites did Yelena make when they were together?? hmmmmm..

isn’t this proof enough?? she even makes excuses for her story to make sense, like happily married men don’t have to wear a wedding ring…to make reality fit to her story (billy aint wearing a ring)

and WTF is her obession with David Cronenberg?? He’d better watch out as well.

I shouldn’t even have said even that much…because it’s just more attention… this really should be the end of this topic…[/quote:3cq36re9]

I do agree w/ you that we are feeding a beast, but I haven’t been following Billy enough these days to hear that he has said he was single or looking for a "fine woman". I am very glad to know that he has said those things because I did not know that.

I do not know what her obsession is w/ Cronenberg or with Stephen Speilberg (sp?) but it blows my mind that someone has the audacity to post names of people who were supposedly at their wedding, etc. I just can’t imagine lying like that.

Still, there is a lot of talk on myspace and many of the people who run the fan pages are very confused and I see a lot of posts about it.

I don’t think Billy would ever marry someone so narcissistic but then again, I don’t know him that well. I only knew him when he was married to Chris Fabian.

As for the question about her age – she’s in her "20 something" and supposedly holds the title of "Lady". .

I also cannot figure out how she can afford to literally follow the band to every destination. She must be a person of means that are beyond the ordinary person. I do know that she was very good friends w/ Linda Strawberry but I stress the word "was". . don’t know what happened with that.

I know Kristin Burns but I would never ask her about that as it would be inappropriate. I know her due to photography. She’s been on tour w/ the Pumpkins the entire time so she’d know for sure but I don’t want to ask her. Coincidentally, I spoke w/ Kristin when she was in Greece w/ the Pumpkins and she said it was scary w/ the fires and all and that they had to cancel a show. Then VG posted a picture of herself in Greece that showed her by a pool – which was a bit contradictory to what Kristin had said.

This is gossip, but what isn’t when it’s about people we don’t really know all that well? I started this thread to specifically debunk her claims, so please don’t be offended if people do want to reply. That is exactly why I started a new thread.

Thanks again, Ladyn, for your info. I understand and respect it if you don’t want to talk about it anymore, even though there will inevitably be more posts. Again, that is why I started it as a new thread.

~luxe