Reply To: So Billy’s 40…

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

40 is nothing.. 30 is the new 20, 40 is the new 30, 50 is the new 40…. he looks damn good for his age anyways, staying out of the sun like he does is gonna help him in the long run, less wrinkles.[/quote:r33fs0z3]

Does he ever look good!! I’m glad he just gave up the hope of having a full head of hair and shaved it all off before he went bald. He was very cute with his curly hair way back in the day but I love his bald head. I’m in my late 30’s and I guess he doesn’t seem old to me, but I do remember being in my 20’s and thinking that 40 was over the hill.

I think that when you get to do what you love, it doesn’t matter how old you are – you will find the energy. He seems to be a perfectionist and I would bet that he has insomnia, just guessing but from lots of interviews and such I think he loves his work.

I would think fame is a hard thing to deal with but he’s handled it well and anyone who gets to spend their life making a living by living their dream is lucky– and I feel lucky that he’s shared it with all of us.

~luxe