Reply To: So Billy’s 40…

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:
I don’t know, I doubt BC would change much even if he did get married again. When he got married the first time around they were quite young and his fame hadn’t exploded yet…they probably didn’t know what they were getting into. Now he’s certainly a little bit wiser and older but I don’t think much has changed. (Actually, being completely honest, it was only a short time ago that I found out that he was no longer with Yelena so I really don’t know if he’ll ever really get married again).[/quote:1touwxe6]

i’m not sure he’d change that much if he got married. but if he became a father, i wouldn’t be surprised if there was a big change, attitude-wise.

frankly, i can really easily see Billy being an old guy, single, but comfortable with it. just like he is now… he seems to be cool with being single, not too fussed about it, and joking about it :)[/quote:1touwxe6]

Speaking of BC getting old, have you ever seen his father? A long time ago, he was a guest on this really dumb show "The Regis and Kathy Lee Show" (it’s now called something else). Anyway, he was on there and talked all about his girlfriend, who you saw get out of the limo w/ him and clearly it was Yelena. But even more interesting, he had his dad in the audience. His dad looked *nothing* like him and was wearing one of those shiny running suits that you see a lot of older folk wearing. If I can get my uncle to get my VCR stuff into CDs I will post the clip. I think it was from 1994, if I am remembering it right.

My point – I don’t think he gets his looks from his dad. Never seen a photo of his mother or of his siblings.

Doesn’t matter – to me he’ll be gorgeous even when he’s 100.

~luxe