Reply To: Are we being watched? (thanks to Mdanaher)

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

i still wonder why i was banned. i don’t understand what you mean by people wanna grab some money when they can. how do they make money by this? (sorry, i can be a real idiot and not understand what is right in front of my face and obvious). I’m not being sarcastic, I truly want to understand what you meant.

~luxe

ps/Your signature is probably my most favorite quote of the Pumpkins :)[/quote:36re8xqo]
hey thanks luxe! zero text is very cool huh i love that part about emptiness is loneliness and so on! sorry you misunderstood i meant to react on that part about the info in the spfreaks collection. if the record companies what you call the pumpkins camp is not using it to find copyright abuse then they would be stupid. if copied copyrighted cd’s turn up on here they can try to find the people, sue them and grab some money from them get it?

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness