Reply To: New Smashing Pumpkin’s video?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

When i saw some pictures of London at the Zavvi store , i was expecting to see the whole band too…[/quote:28ok15ik]
Smashing Pumpkins is basically Billy and Jimmy together, and all other members are hired, either for the tour or for acting in clips and videos. We all love Lisa, Ginger and Jeff, but they just get some good bucks to come on stage and play during the tours. However, I heard from insiders the atmosphere in the band is phenomenally good, like a rockin’ family! But… in the end Billy and Jimmy are the bosses and the main figures, they decide where to go and what to do next. So Lisa and Ginger probably went shopping in London, and Jeff probably had a hangover… :wink:

I love the Superchrist video for several reasons. It’s weird, and I love it when the Pumpkins do weird stuffs. It’s underground, I just love that underground atmosphere. It gives food for discussions amongst the fans. However, that Jesus-like figure is a bit too much on the foreground if you ask me…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."