Reply To: Reissues – Gish and Siamese Dream

Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

And I got this message from Amazon (also for the Gish reissue, so I saved $10.90 in total! It went from 28 something to 22 something, I’m quite suprised! :D ) :

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

You saved $5.45 with Amazon.com’s Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Siamese Dream"

And on top of that I received 3 extra emails from Amazone stating I received 2+2+1 = 5 dollar on my account to spend on MP3 music. But… "Amazon MP3 music is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States." I’m in Europe, you could have checked that, you fools! :lol:[/quote:3gdslslx]

WTF? I have the opposite for mine:

‘the price of Gish has increased from $23.75 to $24.12 ‘
‘the price of Siamese Dream has increased from $24.01 to $24.48 ‘

I know it’s only a small amount, but why does it go up when your prices go down? :?

I also got offered free mp3s before – it’s like OOH nice… then they tell you you can’t have them. :roll:

Also, conversion to NZ$ and postage for the 2 reissues comes to the equivalent of nearly 8 hours wages (no, I don’t get paid very well), so I am not sure it is worth it for the few songs I would like to have anyway.

also can’t download the mp3s from here:
http://www.amazon.com/Gish-Deluxe-Editi … sc_title_0
because
‘The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently available only to US customers located in the United States. ‘

so I am hoping they will go on iTunes, or somewhere. 8)