Reply To: Someone can read Thai?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:
It is in my hallway to creep the shits out of me every day.[/quote:4zey543s]

If its so creepy move it. :wink:
I hate posters that look at you when you walk by. It freaks me out and makes me feel like I’m being watched.[/quote:4zey543s]
It may sound odd to you maybe, but I kinda like that feeling. Well, let me try to get deep here, inside this strange personality called Arthur. Old feelings, Young mind, Body inbetween. I need to be tickled and freaked, I need new challenges almost weekly or monthly to get me going. I do projects at my job, they contain so much challenges and different aspects (writing, research, interviews, building software prototypes, give workshops & trainings, etc, etc) that I have every day a reason to step out of bed and go out doing things, whistling a tune. Creepy elements are a part of my life, to stick my middlefinger out to, to fight, to stand above, or to mourn about. Yin and Yang, somehow, I don’t know. I don’t know either if I make sense here. I tried to be serious about this subject anyway. :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."