Reply To: Siamese singles test pressings
On 2009.10.06 at 10:34 pm Sven wrote:
game, set, match.
and: there MIGHT not have been any need for a test press for Rocket on peach vinyl…
– the Rocket 7" was released with the box in late 1994.
– the Siamese Singles 4 x 7" was released in the box, around the very same time.
– the pressing plates used to press the black 7" singles for the box—
– for: Cherub Rock, Today and Disarm were ‘tested’ again on black wax—
– for: Rocket: also: on black wax—
– both the run for the Siamese Singles box set inclusion of Rocket—
– and for the Rocket peach 7"—
– were pressed using the same pressing plates—
– which were tested in the same time-frame—
– and which were used in the same time-frame—
– i.e.: from pressing plates ‘tested’ via a ‘test-press’ on ONLY black wax for Rocket—
– i highly suspect there was never any need for a test press on peach wax for Rocket—
– and: there might just never have been one to start with—
makes sense, right???