Reply To: What is the latest Pumpkins related item you bought?

Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:
hoge vijf![/quote:2wmtqck3]
:lol:

These days, while doing research on the early shows of the Smashing Pumpkins (remember that unknown 1991 US Tour gig and recordings…), and on that 1992 Paard poster (to check if it is genuine, and it is), I also came into contact with the Smashing Pumpkins’ Tour Manager of the early Nineties. Well, with his girlfriend actually, that claims that her current boyfriend was the Tour Manager back then of the Smashing Pumpkins. I’ve asked her if I could have an interview with her guy, about the early days, and about being on the road with the Smashing Pumpkins. Should be an interesting article, right! Hopefully I will hear from them this weekend again. Keep you posted. 8)[/quote:2wmtqck3]

We talked about this, this Sunday Arthur!: this is way cool stuff!!! :)
I’m very excited to see if this will work out and if he’s willing to answer some questions. Back in the days I’ve emailed quite a lot with Mike Po for example and he shared a lot of great stories (and put those on his site too!). Some goes for example, for: Ron Roesing, Dale Meiners, Matt Walker and some others…
Just like the interview you did with John over at the Melkweg venue, this one could in fact yield some quite amazing stories!!!

(by the way: i’m currently working with the editorial team of one of the magazines i write for to try and secure an interview with JC, on his current work(s) and ‘This’… plus: of course, then, TPS v.2.0 and leaving the band and all… nothing set in stone yet though, but we’re making progress there… :) )