Reply To: Post your thoughts

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

wow this is just a crazy story…[/quote:2ekwruos]
I’m trying to sell the rights of this story to a movie director. Someone interested? :wink:

But yeah, crazy story indeed. I can only hope we win the appeal later this year, then this bank has to pay a penalty also (like I have to pay the 20.000 Euro now) so I can pay my lawyer from that penalty. Yesterday, my lawyer said I can stop paying him as he will wait for the verdict in appeal. Meanwhile he will keep on working for me of course… I can breathe a little again, after last Friday on my job the announcement was done we will have another 15% pay cut to survive the economy crisis.

Meanwhile, I’m quite sure the bank will bark, but not bite, to get the 190.000 Euro. If they try anything, like selling my house (which is under 100% mortgage anyway) or goods, or take parts of my salary (which dropped 35% by now anyway) and we win the appeal, then they have to pay a huge penalty for unnecessary damage caused.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."