SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: 1st Pres..debate

This topic contains 259 replies, has 18,859 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of anonymous Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

On confuciousconfusing wrote:

Did any watch it?
I did and I felt like McCain was trying to use his scare tactics towards the end to get that vote…
I think he blew this one..lol
old fashioned tactics are not going to work, they haven’t worked for us and why would they still. Look at our country..sure it’s great, but it could be greater like it once was…a long time ago………

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

yeah i watched it. i wasn’t impressed with McCain either.

i can’t wait for the VP debate though. Biden is going to eat Palin alive.

\"i can see Russia from my house. it gives me foreign policy experience.\" LOL :roll:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

yeah..I’m way excited to see him turn her upside down..I bet she get flustered..LOL
Biden’s gonna rip her to shreds, like the Bush administration did to the financial institution of this country
ooh excitement

Didn’t McCain seem like he was trying to scare people though with the terror and war stuff? It was like he was talking on the side whispering evil nonsense….I was laughing at it…

On blueczarina wrote:

yeah McCain was being a bit much. i especially liked the \"he just doesn’t understand\" comment he kept making and his comments about Putin- made me laugh.

\"when i stare into his eyes i just see K-G-B\" :lol:

and i predict Palin will run off in tears as she is going to get thrashed.

did you see her Katie Couric interview? it was so bad i was embarrassed for her. she knows nothing and all she did was stutter and try to pull something out of the air.

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

i started to watch the debate, then i fell asleep, boring to the max. mcain just kept saying the same stuff, an so was obama, the poor moderator guy was like, hey answer the question i asked you. that debate was better than anything to send me off to sleepy land.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
On blueczarina wrote:

i thought it was good myself, but i’m obsessed with election stuff.

i want to see the vp debate, i can’t wait for biden to f*ck up. i don’t lie him at all, hillary is better. he said that hillary would have been a better choice.

On blueczarina wrote:

personally i think Biden is going to destroy Palin :twisted:

On Anonymous wrote:

personally i think Biden is going to destroy Palin :twisted:[/quote:t76ejjf6] :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: why yes he is….

On blueczarina wrote:
personally i think Biden is going to destroy Palin :twisted:[/quote:bpdgod7h] :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: why yes he is….[/quote:bpdgod7h]

yup :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and at least someone is with me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

biden is a fuck up, hillary would have been better, it would have been a slam dunk that way. biden can’t keep his dumb comments to himself. he must have been watching too much tv during the depression, killed his brain cells.

if he says the wrong thing in the debate people will like sara palin better, her numbers go up every time they say something bad about her. you think they would learn.

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Biden may be a fuck up, but Palin is a moron.

A really big moron.

No matter what you say, Biden is better than her.

So apparently I don't post very often these days
On blueczarina wrote:

Biden may be a fuck up, but Palin is a moron.

A really big moron.

No matter what you say, Biden is better than her.[/quote:hlrjd03q]

Amen :o

On Anonymous wrote:

I think it’s funny how they tend to shun her from the media..she’s very limited in the media right now. My guess is she isn’t done reading their script they forwarded to her. I hope none of the questions are screened because of her lack of experience. Then she is screwed…lol :twisted: :P

On blueczarina wrote:

I think it’s funny how they tend to shun her from the media..she’s very limited in the media right now. My guess is she isn’t done reading their script they forwarded to her. I hope none of the questions are screened because of her lack of experience. Then she is screwed…lol :twisted: :P[/quote:3je87hxr]

oh yeah

and it is true- the only time she can give a speech is when she is given a speech by someone else to read.

ok, have you all been under a rock when biden fucks up on tv?

HILLARY IS BETTER!!!

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Sarah Palin is a fucking retard.

John McCain is not. I thought he did EXTREMEMLY well in the first debate. Many of the ideas/statements he made, I had a hard time finding fault with.

On the other hand, I felt Obama wasn’t attacking very much and not representing the Democratic base very well.

I saw the first debate as a draw.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Joe Biden vs. Sarah Palin.

I wouldn’t count her out just yet. She does horribly unscripted, but they may prepare her with many attack statements. I’m sure Biden will be prepared as well, but morons may eat her up, again.

in my time of dying
On blueczarina wrote:

Sarah Palin is a fucking retard.

John McCain is not. I thought he did EXTREMEMLY well in the first debate. Many of the ideas/statements he made, I had a hard time finding fault with. [/quote:2op7xsej]

seriously- "lets freeze ALL government spending except defense and veterans benefits"- hatchet plan if you ask me. that will fix things. :roll:

On the other hand, I felt Obama wasn’t attacking very much and not representing the Democratic base very well.

I saw the first debate as a draw.[/quote:2op7xsej]

and on the Obama front i think he did a good job linking McCain to Bush’s policies

i will agree it was close though :wink:

On blueczarina wrote:

oh, and McCain was being a ‘tard and going a little overboard on Russia. :roll: it was amusing but makes you think that he would be the type to start something with his mouth

how many times did obama say that mcain was \"absolutly right\"? just wondering.

and hillary is beter.

On blueczarina wrote:

how many times did obama say that mcain was "absolutly right"? just wondering.[/quote:1rgzgg7b]

:?:

On Anonymous wrote:

well they do agree on some things, but there are policies they don’t agree on.
Did anyone see the Chris Rock show on HBO last night-funny ass shit talking about the election…
Also I think one of the biggest concerns is that McCain will croak and Palin will take over.
So here’s a funny one from last night
Palin is out killing moose and why is Michael Vick in jail :lol: :lol:
yeah yeah we could go into the technicalities of it, but overall it’s just funny!!!

ok, technicalities,

dog fighting, duh!

hunting for food, duh!

On Anonymous wrote:

:lol:
guess you had to see it..it was funnneeee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In