SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: 20th Anniversary Contest: Highlights!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 16,619 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings bullettwoutbutterflywings 8 years, 9 months ago.

On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

Hello!

The contest has officially ended, and we are proud to present back to you, the freaks, some of your own entries to gaze upon. We’ve renamed each image to a number, in order to keep the entries anonymous, for now. If you feel compelled to reveal your imagery to the board, we cannot stop you, but as this contest is not over yet, please think twice before doing so.

Remember judges, this thread is off limits for you.

Enjoy, we sure have! These are amazing!!!!

The SPfreaks Team
Profile photo of SPfreaks
On SPfreaks wrote:

The SPfreaks Team
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

35 views and no comments? Is everything okay here?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of apathysecstasy
On ApathysEcstasy wrote:

LOL
Maybe everyone thought they weren’t supposed to be here either
:)

"Wait not so fast, you didnt think this mother fucking band was was coming back, I thought you knew me better than that, you can kiss my ass!" BC
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I’m still viewing….for the 3rd time. Wow some of these are pretty good!!!

Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

yes, i had to take some time to look at each one. amazing jobs everyone!!! :D

i know you guys who are judging have a tough task ahead of you!

On Anonymous wrote:

I want to know who’s is who’s, but that’s ok if I don’t until it’s over…wow I am amazed at these submissions

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

wow :shock:
amazing !

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

those are pretty cool :)

Profile photo of Kuumar
On Kuumar wrote:

Reggae

You know which entry is mine, haha.

Your basic person wants to talk about material, culture, internet culture. I think about God, Cats, Nature- Billy Corgan
Profile photo of Riverandsky
On Riverandsky wrote:

Some are good, some are really good. I’m more than excited that mine and Kuumar’s was the only poster entirely carved out of linoleum and printed.

"I didn't find Jesus, he's been here the whole time." - BC
On Anonymous wrote:

Some are good, some are really good. I’m more than excited that mine and Kuumar’s was the only poster entirely carved out of linoleum and printed.[/quote:sxdxlkis]
yes…you guys were pretty clever with that linoleum carving!
I think I have figured out who a few of these belong to. and yes I know which one is your’s Kuumar and Riverandsky-it’s so obvious..lol
and mine…hmmm…I’ll leave ya’ll to guess

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Holy crap.Im happy im not one of the judges, i would defo have a hard time to pick one.I think they are all very nice.Good luck guys. :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Tion
On Tion wrote:

wow.
im scrolling up and down all the time :)

everything is perfect in disco- town.
Profile photo of ambrose
On Ambrose wrote:

Wow, there are some really good designs there. They’re all pretty unique and you can see a lot of work has gone into them. Congrats to everyone who entered. :)

Profile photo of doubtful-della
On Doubtful-Della wrote:

I’m so glad that I don’t have to judge this. Out of these there are so many that I adore! Wow. I am going to have to go through these over and over! I love so many of them

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

wow, those are all pretty good. i am glad i don’t have to judge them.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of doubtful-della
On Doubtful-Della wrote:

I don’t want to pick anyone out over the others, but my favorite is the tree. It’s clean and sharp and my eye is completely drawn to it.

Profile photo of wHitE_sPyDeR_gRl
On wHitE_sPyDeR_gRl wrote:

I love the one with Billy holding the rose against the water and sun backround! It’s so beautifully and well done! Good job guys! All of them are so fantastic!!!!

Profile photo of natascha
On natascha wrote:

they are all so amazing and i agree with della, the tree is (beneath mine :lol: ) my favorite…but don´t forget friends…these are only some images…imagine that everyone of us did submit 6 or more items…please show us ALL after the judging.

wrap me up in alwaysdrag me in with maybes
Profile photo of ZeroSOFAD
On ZeroSOFAD wrote:

LOL )))))))
Cool artworks ))))

Russian Smashing Pumpkins
Profile photo of OoAwAo0
On OoAwAo0 wrote:

wow.. i made the white one with the black circles on it.. i was trying to win but personally.. the brown one with the cupid type babies on it.. fucking AWESOME.

Profile photo of scotopic_lux
On scotopic_lux wrote:

There are a few there that i really like….
The astronaut one is really cool, and i could imagine seeing that as a gig poster – nice work.
I really like the last one with the heart logo with the 20 in it – really good idea, wish i had thought of it!
The lino cut (or wood, sorry im not sure) one is has a really nice feel to it.

There are some amazing illustrations in amongst them all.
I dont know if i should say which one is mine (im kinda nervous!), but i just want to wish everyone the best of luck, there are some great entries.

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

I’m glad I didn’t spend time doing this now. I would have stood absolutely no chance!

Ah, look at all the newbies emerging from the woodwork. You’d better stick around, fuckers.

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

hehe :lol: superlord :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In