SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: A Freaky Doubtful Christmas

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1,115 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 8 years, 10 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

Hey Della
How about you create a card for the holidays that we can all print out and sign and then upload again. Usernames of course. It would be a card to SPfreaks (ourselves). 8)

It’d kill some time for you, and keep us busy as well. Design up to you, but how about a Pumpkiny Christmas?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I thought this would be neat. Since Della isn’t around, anyone want to provide a \"Have a Merry Pumpkinmas this Year\" image we can use for the front of the card?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

I thought this would be neat. Since Della isn’t around, anyone want to provide a "Have a Merry Pumpkinmas this Year" image we can use for the front of the card?[/quote:31vg91v8]

i’m going to be out for a week :?
but that is a cool ideia for sure

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Wow. This must have been a bad idea. :roll:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

it’s not a bad idea, i just didn’t have a good pic

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I think it was a great idea, but not enough of a time frame with the busy season upon us ;)
maybe a new years card :?:

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Wow. This must have been a bad idea. :roll:[/quote:3ml4hglf]

its fine idea. i think nobody had any time though. :wink:

i could do something except i have no scanner right now, because i’m too lazy to buy ink for my printer. ;) plus i’m burnt out on art from school. :roll: i’m behind on my Art Major compared to my other majors so i’ve had to overload myself this year to catch up. :roll:

there is always next year though (we will all be here i’m sure :P ) and other holidays too. :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

The best freaky 2009 art card/pic will be posted frontpage SPfreaks.com on December 31. And I mean it! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Sweet! Are you making it Arthur? Or are you picking one of the contest submissions :lol:
can’t wait to see what is being posted on Dec.31

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

The best freaky 2009 art card/pic will be posted frontpage SPfreaks.com on December 31. And I mean it! 8)[/quote:3uvm70xy]

can’t wait !
and manilla your idea was neat

Profile photo of doubtful-della
On Doubtful-Della wrote:

Sorry that I haven’t been around lately. My laptop had to get shipped off to repair, and my PC is so annoying and slow that I just haven’t been online. Been so busy with company and family etc that I haven’t even had time for any art until this week…. Sorry that I completely missed this thread!

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Sorry that I haven’t been around lately. My laptop had to get shipped off to repair, and my PC is so annoying and slow that I just haven’t been online. Been so busy with company and family etc that I haven’t even had time for any art until this week…. Sorry that I completely missed this thread![/quote:1dj0ysjo]

it’s okay.

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In