SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: a huge bunch of posters for sale. some incredibly rare!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 963 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 5 years, 9 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

It’s time to say farewell to nearly all of my posters. I’ve taken a photo of each one. I’ve also taken rough measurements. These are all in cm and are pretty rough and ready. If you need a precise measurement then let me know! There’s a little condition description for each too. If you need a more precise description or more photos then let me know.

For now I’ll take offers. I’ll pop prices on in a few days when I get time!

Happy to post whererver but to send overseas via royal mail the maximum tube length is 90cm. That means the only way to send the biggest posters overseas would be via courier. That would be mega expensive I think!

descriptions are in the format:

poster number / record it’s promoting / country it is from / condition / dimensions

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

cool cool cool ass shit. good luck!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Thom
On Thom wrote:

nothing catch your eye?

must be about time for us to chat again ;)

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

nothing catch your eye?

must be about time for us to chat again ;)[/quote:2pc0h7kb]

please give me one month and we can talk about another payment equal to the previous one. ;)

poster wise, no. i tend to collect concert posters only (mostly). :/

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Thom
On Thom wrote:

understood and understood ;)

Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:

very nice ones Thom, unfortunately i don’t have any room anymore to hang these or to store them, but there are some real gems there… :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Me likes this one very much, but me not enough slash no money, me having baby in few months time… :?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In