SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: after the induction ceremony

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1,073 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ClevelandPumpkins ClevelandPumpkins 9 years, 5 months ago.

On ClevelandPumpkins wrote:

here is a link to a blog with a great 6+ minute interview with billy, he goes into some details of what is comming up in the future!!! i thought i would make a new post so you all did have to read me and blueczarina conversation about clothing :)

so here is the link!!

http://montelds.blogspot.com/2008/04/in … organ.html

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Nice post, thanks bullet. 8)

I’ve been meaning to watch and/or listen to some interviews for a long time now and this has made me put in the time. :)

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

your welcome, i was really excited to hear what was comming up next right from billy

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah pretty cool you found that interview so quickly bullet!

However, I have to see about that DVD thing still. It was supposed to be released before the end of 2007, and it never happened. On the other hand, Billy speaks very firmly about it. And the US shows in Chicago and a few other places sounds awesome too. I do think those special concerts will happen.

And in summer they have now lots of time to work on new material, and release a b-sides thingy I’m eagerly waiting for. Or a give away thingy like in the old days! :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

i know i am so excited, i can hardly wait!!

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i finally heard the interview. it was funny, especially the Spiteface stalker part. :)

yeah, it was too funny, billy is so witty.;)

Profile photo of ClevelandPumpkins
On ClevelandPumpkins wrote:

Good stuff. Gives me hope that *maybe* they’ll play Cleveland. If there’s enough interested fans, that is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In