SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Philosophical Forum

Topic: Aliens / UFOs / Paranormal

This topic contains 82 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Empireofdirt Empireofdirt 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Profile photo of jupiter
On jupiter wrote:

does a serial killer understand, subcosciously, that it is wrong to kill?

anyway, i think ghosts, along with other \"unexplained\" paranormal things, are part of our subconscious mind at work

speed kills but beauty lives forever
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

You mean subconsciously?
how do we understand if we are not aware of it?[/quote:3gr1t2ez]

in the way your body is able to breathe. you do it subconsciously, most of the time. until you read someone writing about breathing and all of a sudden you take conscious control it. point being, your body processes so much fucking information that you have no clue about. your body understands how to survive, without you necessarily being aware of it.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

kinda like all those things are running on auto-pilot…

Participant
On marigold wrote:

shit’s getting real

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E[/youtube]

I’ve watched enough of these to know that the message is that people need to just get over the ‘alien’ thing – ok they’re out there, or something is, whatever – and have this energy generation that is used by their ufos – zero gravity, tesla’s inventions, etc – made a reality.

A lot of inventions are kept secret though: http://blogs.fas.org/secrecy/2010/10/in … recy_2010/

If solar panels were kept secret back then, hopefully this new technology will be available soon!

Participant
On marigold wrote:

http://aliensofatlantis.com/

hmmm papier mache? Or real?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Most probably real stones, but I doubt it being skulls, let alone alien skulls. Prove me wrong though, I would love to have an alien as a great-great-etc. grandfather! :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Participant
On marigold wrote:

In the main image, the one 3-along 3-down looks like something out of a alien-combat game…and there is one on the bottom line that looks like a muppet! :lol:
Some seem like they’re just unusually shaped rocks, others…painted?, maybe aliens landed all that time ago but left or got destroyed by the asteroid that destroyed the dinosaurs. :?:

Profile photo of Empireofdirt
Participant
On Empireofdirt wrote:

It seems to me Billy worships Satan Lyrically in some of sp songs.  Thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In