SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: All Pumpkins lyrics in 1 easy-to-access page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1,114 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 9 years, 7 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

Of course we have all the Smashing Pumpkins lyrics on SPfreaks, but not yet in 1 easy page. On our place you have to click on a track when you research a release. You will then be directed to a info page about the track, including lyrics and every release that it is available on. Quite handy for some, but a hassle to others.

However, our friends at SPFC.org have them all here, for every Pumpkins song and every related band/sideproject:

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/song … g_display=

And Wikipedia has them also for Pumpkins only.

http://www.lyricwiki.org/The_Smashing_Pumpkins

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Of course we have all the Smashing Pumpkins lyrics on SPfreaks, but not yet in 1 easy page. On our place you have to click on a track when you research a release. You will then be directed to a info page about the track, including lyrics and every release that it is available on. Quite handy for some, but a hassle to others.

However, our friends at SPFC.org have them all here, for every Pumpkins song and every related band/sideproject:

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/song … g_display=

And Wikipedia has them also for Pumpkins only.

http://www.lyricwiki.org/The_Smashing_Pumpkins[/quote:woh9aig9]

ah… SPFC… i used them to root up M2 lyrics for my little project… creating lyric booklets and stuff for all the M2 album/ep’s. turned out quite well :) even got the font used on machina2 (the only use i’ve found for netphoria yet :lol: )

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

ah… SPFC… i used them to root up M2 lyrics for my little project… creating lyric booklets and stuff for all the M2 album/ep’s. turned out quite well :) even got the font used on machina2 (the only use i’ve found for netphoria yet :lol: )[/quote:16emjz5q]
nice superlord nice did you burn mp3 or got a better source?

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

nice superlord nice did you burn mp3 or got a better source?[/quote:y33ocizd] burn mp3. what other source do you think i’d have?!?

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

vinyl cause the good guys always have the bad stuff :P

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

vinyl cause the good guys always have the bad stuff :P[/quote:20xrjl5y] haha… oh if only… well, one can only dream i guess.

Profile photo of alekflyfire
On Alekflyfire wrote:

vinyl cause the good guys always have the bad stuff :P[/quote:3mwsuj5x]

all the bad guys have the good stuff :wink:

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
vinyl cause the good guys always have the bad stuff :P[/quote:3bvewwe6]

all the bad guys have the good stuff :wink:[/quote:3bvewwe6]

I’m w/ Alek. I’m a bad, bad, bad boy.

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In