SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: American Gothic promo with press sheet.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1,018 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of anonymous Anonymous 8 years, 11 months ago.

On confuciousconfusing wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0320014190

If one of you guys wins it, can we have a scan of the press sheet for SPfreaks.com? Thanks! :D

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

sorry, if i outbid one of you, :wink: but i won it. once i buy some ink for my scanner/printer so it works :P i will scan it for you.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Yeah, that was me. I already have this (but without the press sheet), so I didn’t really go for it. Good it went to one of us. ;)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

pretty cheap price blueczarina, congrats!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

sorry, if i outbid one of you, :wink: but i won it. once i buy some ink for my scanner/printer so it works :P i will scan it for you.[/quote:3dch0o3l]

since when do you need ink to scan? you using fingerprint dusting methods? :P

in my time of dying
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:
sorry, if i outbid one of you, :wink: but i won it. once i buy some ink for my scanner/printer so it works :P i will scan it for you.[/quote:2eyod3ka]

since when do you need ink to scan? you using fingerprint dusting methods? :P[/quote:2eyod3ka]

well if it is anything like my dumb printer/scanner it won’t work unless there is ink even though scanning doesn’t use ink-Damn Epson…

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:
sorry, if i outbid one of you, :wink: but i won it. once i buy some ink for my scanner/printer so it works :P i will scan it for you.[/quote:18eo39nd]

since when do you need ink to scan? you using fingerprint dusting methods? :P[/quote:18eo39nd]

lol :lol:

its like reggae said. i have a three in one- scanner, printer, fax machine. it needs the ink in order for the rest to work- lame, but i it was cheap at Walmart. :wink:

and it was a good price Arthur :) plus i don’t have that promo, so i wanted that besides the press sheet. :wink:

On Anonymous wrote:

Damn, I forgot about it… at least it’s in good hands with Blue ;)
(kicks self in butt) really hard to do :lol:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Nothing is better then a SP item is won by one of us here.Congrats Blue. :)

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
On Anonymous wrote:

I just deleted it out of my ebay watch section :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In