SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: an open letter from billy corgan? really? don’t think so….

This topic contains 5 replies, has 740 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 9 years, 11 months ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

hi guys. check this http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=262627. you believe it? i don’t

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

I saw it yesterday….FAKE, for sure!!

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

the link doesnt work :(
if you could type it up?

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid

too late i’m afraid… going there is getting a message now

We’re Sorry!
The page you’re looking for does not seem to exist.

As you have undoubtedly noticed, we’ve been doing some shuffling around here and the page you’re looking for seems to have gone missing. Please use the search field above to find what you’re looking for.

they probably deleted it because they expect a riot amongst pumpkins fans, or billy himself ordered to dismantle the article :P

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

too late i’m afraid… going there is getting a message now

We’re Sorry!
The page you’re looking for does not seem to exist.

As you have undoubtedly noticed, we’ve been doing some shuffling around here and the page you’re looking for seems to have gone missing. Please use the search field above to find what you’re looking for.

they probably deleted it because they expect a riot amongst pumpkins fans, or billy himself ordered to dismantle the article :P[/quote:1wovygay]And no-one would dare to go against Billy – he could crush the non-fans with a single note of his guitar :P

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid

And no-one would dare to go against Billy – he could crush the non-fans with a single note of his guitar :P[/quote:2xlydlee]

amen! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In