SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: Anyone have any of \" The Marked\" songs?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1,346 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 10 years, 2 months ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

I have never been able to find any songs by The Marked. Any ideas?

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid

I have never been able to find any songs by The Marked. Any ideas?[/quote:gx5m8yrn]
yup, i got some for you, the tracks from a demo/live tape they made in 9/10-1986 and a few more. there’s probably more out there, maybe not, but this is already pretty cool. 1 funny discovery you will do is an extremely early version of spiteface! how you want them? it are 22 songs on mp3 124 MB btw

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

LOL, well, what are my choices?!

LOL, well, what are my choices?![/quote:1u7h41eh]
could you send a pigeon? or give your address (not here but PM me) and i’ll send it on a cd? i could zip it also and use yousendit.com? you have a gmail account maybe with 2.5+ GB so i send them there? any other options? we’ll work it out :lol:

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

maybe the best way is that you download it from here

http://sqrville.org/search.php?query=th … ode=search

it was the place where i found it too long time ago, but i found it back. hope you’re happy now :)

Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

I really apprec. it. Thanks for helping me out.

yw. let me know what you think of it.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I have never been able to find any songs by The Marked. Any ideas?[/quote:uf8jxtfv]
The best place to go is here:

http://rspaa.niluje.net/data/Demos/Pre-Pumpkins/

All known Marked songs are in there.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

All known Marked songs are in there.[/quote:2f4xjcsj]
some songs are missing. it says so in two directories.

I have never been able to find any songs by The Marked. Any ideas?[/quote:22nt028e]
The best place to go is here:

http://rspaa.niluje.net/data/Demos/Pre-Pumpkins/

All known Marked songs are in there.[/quote:22nt028e]
thanks was looking for that also!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In