SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: bashing pumpkins is nothing new

This topic contains 6 replies, has 27,046 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 9 years, 6 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

great article from canade guys

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/n … 664b08&p=1

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

mmm that was a good one… interesting to say the least, with some good opinions and arguments regarding the pumpkins rebirth :)
nice find :D

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

hey superlord! around also!what happened here man the board exploded! takes me all night to read that but yeah good article indeed i like it when its a bit neutral and still critical

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

good article indeed i like it when its a bit neutral and still critical[/quote:1l2k2xf1] un-like kerrang!’s review of zeitgeist… i posted the entire article on smashingpumpkins.com, so you’ll have to search the previous user-submitted articles until you find it, if you want to read it. one paragraph on the music itself. one goddam paragraph! and it had like 1000-2000 words for the review! the rest was just bitching about everything else! go read :)

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

thanks but no thanks i think i read it already and didnt like it its superficial

thanks but no thanks i think i read it already and didnt like it its superficial[/quote:up8zkuvu] ugh i know… and now when my friends here that k! gave it 2/5 they immediately dismiss pumpkins, despite my saying that the review was shittly written!

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

thanks orchid. good read.

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In