SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Bassplayer 2007 interview with Ginger

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1,570 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of amnesia amnesia 9 years, 3 months ago.

On amnesia wrote:

Maybe it was on here already, I don’t know. Otherwise, ignore this. But I just found it and it’s a pretty nice short interview with Ginger done by Brian Fox of Bassplayer. We don’t know too much about her, do we? She opens up a little here.

http://www.bassplayer.com/article/smash … p-07/31491

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

First, she’s gorgeous, and second, I had read that already up at her Myspace :P . It’s really good, you should give it a read.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

that was interesting, especially since we don’t hear much from her. :wink:

and no, i never saw this before i don’t think.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah Marcella, I knew the big fans would already have read it. The pic from Bassplayer was done by Lady Burns and is a photoshoppy from the next series of pics she took. But you knew that also, I guess. Posted here anyway for several \"ooooh… awesome!\" & \"aaahh! gorgious!\" reasons. :wink:

____

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On Marcella wrote:

Actually, I didn’t know that O_O. How awesome!

I love Ginger, she has such a pretty voice too. And seeing as I’ve always wanted to play bass she’s someone I look up to.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

ginger rocks!!!!

she is also one of my hero’s that i would like to be when i grow up.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
On Marcella wrote:

^ :lol: You reminded me of my mom. Sometimes she tells me \"I want to be like you when I grow up.\"

On blueczarina wrote:

neat pics Arthur. :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

neat pics Arthur. :)[/quote:1fzzd0p7]
Yeah thanks, I just came across them ;)

But this one I’m enjoying also, from her (old? it’s sometimes updated I guess…) website Ginger Sling. Man would I dream to go with her on a Summer Holiday when she is dressed like this! :lol:

On blueczarina wrote:

shame, shame Arthur :lol:

On Marcella wrote:

Since we’re all picture like now, a fave of mine:

http://i35.tinypic.com/358qo90.jpg (it’s a bit big)

The guy in the front’s like \"Awesome show :D. \"

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

shame, shame Arthur :lol:[/quote:29rja027]
No way shame shame! When I sometimes read that girly fandom [almost no nice word used] on the other side of this board, man, I wished my girlfriend was drooling all over me like that! So, my turn now. My 15 seconds of drooling. Nya nya nya! :twisted:

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

it’s ok arthur, look and drool all you want.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
On blueczarina wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

maybe you should make a Best Ginger pictures thread…lol

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

maybe you should make a Best Ginger pictures thread…lol[/quote:jjghfkkx]

Ill bet Arthur and Manilla will spam there asses off if there was such a thread :P

In loving memory of Bimbolin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In