SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: \"Best of 1985-1986 Demos\" to be released on limited vinyl

This topic contains 2 replies, has 256 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sven Sven 3 years, 2 months ago.

On Sven wrote:

A side line note for amusement: I’m currently mulling the release of a ‘best of’ (which if you heard the stuff you know I’m joshing) of my many demos from 1985-1986; something along the lines of AEGEA; where a limited-edition vinyl edition will do for the right crowd. Guessing, and given the rights issues of what I own outright and isn’t related to others, I’d say there might be 10-15 albums worth of stuff. And there to my surprise on tape 3 of 60 (or so) there was a song idea (long forgotten) called ANALISE. Unfortunately it wasn’t very interesting or would have made for a heck of a story. But there’s plenty of other stuff worth a chuckle or a nod: some goth, some heavy metal, and even some electronic stuff.[/quote:10zqrq3q]
from http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com, 23 may 2014: http://tinyurl.com/ouncb7n

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i like this idea. it seems like the perfect way to release these demos. anything bigger wouldn’t make much sense, as i assume interest is fairly low.
i only hope it won’t be almost impossible to get a copy, as was the case with the very limited aegea pressings.

i wonder if there are many demos we haven’t heard or heard of. i assume there must be at least some.
bring it on! 8)

Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:

good idea. especially if he keeps up the subscription plan to see how many people are interested and tailor the pressing to that number.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In