SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Billy’s married? True or not true?

This topic contains 92 replies, has 11,632 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of darcysiva darcysiva 9 years, 7 months ago.

On darcysiva wrote:

He also mentioned somewhere in Asheville he is still single, so this "marriage" story of some Veronica is also untrue I think. Creating a hoax that girl? Think so.[/quote:2jjnm3vj]
I wasn’t sure if I should mention this, but on MySpace I got this from the Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans in a bulletin. So I thought, who are the REAL freaks here on this planet?

http://www.freewebs.com/grey-corganwedd … /index.htm

Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans state "Sad, really. While it might strike some as funny, in reality it isn’t. Every famous person has that one fan or two who crosses the line, and Billy isn’t exempt from this. Let’s hope this person gets the help she obviously needs."

And I can only agree with that…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans state "Sad, really. While it might strike some as funny, in reality it isn’t. Every famous person has that one fan or two who crosses the line, and Billy isn’t exempt from this. Let’s hope this person gets the help she obviously needs."

And I can only agree with that…[/quote:1ds0o6vt] okaaaaay then… *edges away sloooowly*
there are some very strange people out there :lol:

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

Hi All,

Sorry this is a bit long — but worth it if you love Billy and only want the best for him.

I’m a newbie to the list but have been researching the \"veronica grey\" thing for several weeks. If you didn’t already know this, she has claimed on her myspace site that she married Billy in the \"wee hours of July 4th at the Biltmore\". Many have called the Biltmore and no weddings that day. After that original post, she added about 5 myspace profiles all talking about their romance (13 years in the making she says — hello? Yelena? Chris? Courtney?) and is such a narcissist. After a few days those pages mysteriously were deleted from myspace (she claimed someone hacked into them because they are \"the famous Grey-Corgan couple\". She claims Billy talks telepathically to her and that he is hyphenating his name, etc. etc.

I met Billy in the early 90’s and actually corresponded w/ him via snail mail for about a year. He was happily married to Chris then and I know that he is a ring guy so the first thing I did was review all the videos after July 4th and no ring. I noticed that she soon started calling the wedding \"a blessed unification ceremony\".

From what I gather, she’s rich or famous just enough to get into places and one of her good friends even said she will try and show up where Billy is so it looks like they are together. I know she knows Billy because she wrote a book and he was one of many rock stars on the cover. I think he liked her writing (to me she writes like she is on drugs) and I think she’s hung around for *so* long that no one from the Pumpkins camp thinks twice when they see her.

But enough of that, if you want to keep updated on Veronica Grey (to see how she changes her words daily):

-you need to add her as a friend on myspace (I know that almost killed me to do so but her profile is private). Check the left hand column (it seems to change daily) and the \"who I’d like to meet’ section (as that changes a lot, too).

-you also need to add her dog’s myspace page (you can get it from her page) as she now sends messages about her \"marriage\" and \"her husband\" through his page. His name is \"Galford Grey-Corgan\". *check his blogs — that is where she posts her crap**

Also, check her non-myspace pages:

http://www.veronicagrey.com

http://www.fsyche.net (especially look at the page you can get to from the \"E\" link. it’ll piss you off). This is her web site for her pen name as she calls herself a writer and has 2 books out.

and finally, check out the notorious \"wedding journal\" at:

(note — this is a *long read* of crazy things but you must read it entirely to see just how sick this girl is)

After you’ve read her pages (which obviously no one from the Pumpkins camp can do anything about), then go to:

http://www.crescentlife.com/disorders/n … sorder.htm

I truly think she suffers from this disorder. I worry for Billy’s welfare. I think the Pumpkin camp is quiet and just doing all they can to stifle the lies she is spewing as damage control. But they are not saying a word about it. If she’s a nuts as I think she is, I just wouldn’t want her to ever hurt him. Knowing Billy (limited that I do) he probably thinks it’s funny and is just taking it as a ruse but I doubt he’s had time to dig up all the stuff we have below.

As I have said 1000 times. If Billy is married to her and all this is true, I’ll be the first in line to say \"I’m sorry and congratulations\".

If anything infuriates me the most it is that she claims that MCIS, TFE, and Zeitgeist were all written for her, by Billy, in an attempt to get her to marry him. It’s insulting to all former and current Pumpkins.

Sorry this was so long…

Glad to be a part of the SP Freaks forum — I’ve been a Pumpkin fan since Gish.

~luxe

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Hiya luxe

Thanks for all that information. You HAVE been researching, awesome! :)

Glad to have you here, hope to see more posts from you in future.

Do you collect, or just big fan? Will you see them during Zeitgeist tour?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.

I am pretty much a Billy fanatic. I got to know him when he wasn’t a \"super\" star and I was already obsessed with him prior to that. Everything he ever said to me was honest, kind, and genuine.

I am really upset with this Veronica Grey girl. It’s insulting not only to Billy but to Jimmy, James, D’Arcy, and all those that have written or helped collaborate on any of their songs.

The only thing I collect so far are tickets, letters, and a few napkins that he sent to me. He’d write letters to me on strange things — I have one that is on a blank invitation to a kid’s birthday party.

I could very much be interested into collecting. . .

I’d like to hear from anyone who saw him at the shows in San Francisco. I’d like to see if this Veronica was there. . she claims to be touring with them.

I want to go see them but not sure I’ll make it. They aren’t playing anywhere in my state. WHen they weren’t big, I saw them at a club in Santa Fe with only 500 people. It was the *best* night of my life.

I hope I didn’t bore anyone w/ that information but I think that real pumpkin fans would want to know. It’s totally his style to not comment at all on it.

I think it’s funny she says \"Zeitgeist\" was written for her. In one of the \"Ask a Pumpkin\" videos, he clearly says it was written about the state of affairs in this world today, about the government, and nothing about a miss Veronica Grey.

Please comment or email me back after you look at some of the crap she posted. The wedding journal and the page on her fsyche.net site will make it clear she is nuts.

Thanks for having me here!!

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

luxe, don’t get as obsessed as that veronica gal ok, that’s all i’m saying. cool research indeed but stay healthy also right. nevertheless you got a point here as that tennis gal was stabbed in the back by a fan i believe and wasn’t john lennon murdered by a fan also? not sure about this. clearly that veronica is nuts as hell and needs to wake up and for the rest i’m not bothered by it as most probably many fans all ages and all sexes write i love billy and want to marry him in their diaries. this gal is putting it online which is stupid and she’s making a fool of herself. my guess is that billy knows about this and just smiles and tightens the security a bit maybe. and then jumps in another bed with the next fan hahaha! :lol: no seriously billy is single he said it many times and when doing concerts he is clearly flirting with the females in the audience and enjoying the rockstar life.

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

have been researching the "veronica grey" thing for several weeks.[/quote:2vn0sl5o]
why on earth would anyone do that? :roll:

i think simply ignoring the whole thing is the easiest and the best solution.

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

You both are right — who would do this and why does it bother me so much? The first question I have no idea about — I would never, ever spout this crap all over the Internet. But I do worry about his safety. I do believe John Lennon was murdered by a fan and actually another SP fan gave me a list of famous people being injured/murdered by fans.

I guess my main concern is that I know in the past they were friends and Billy is a good guy (& very smart) and anyone can see that she’s not balanced right. . so I hope that if he ever does have a chat w/ her as I could see him doing I hope she doesn’t go ballistic and do something stupid. To herself or to him.

I also feel extremely defensive of the Pumpkins and the gal that girl has to so boldly claim all this stuff is so insulting to them.

Anyway, I am loving Zeitgeist — got all the different versions + a Japanese pressed version and listed to it constantly.

Right now my favorite song is \"United States\" but love \"Bleeding the Orchid\". .

A question — any of you musicians? I am learning to play the bass guitar and would love to know what Pumpkins songs (from any album) would be best to start learning (i.e. – the easiest bass lines).

Have a good Saturday night everyone.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I play guitar. I still hold Siamese Dream up as my favorite album, so after I played for about 3 years, I learned every song on that album. LOL. Even most of the solos! I think the bass on that album is pretty easy. However, I don’t play bass, so I’m not positive on this. I just am thinking of most of the songs on that album, and there aren’t any runs or anything. Just mostly rhythmic chord progression.

On that obsessed fan note, I just got done watching VH1 Behind the Music on Pantera. They covered the murder of Dimebag Darrell. I must say, that is still shocking to me. No one knows why the guy killed him, but they speculate that he was despondent about the break up of Pantera. It’s just very sad, he killed some fans that night as well. I didn’t know that shit was caught on tape either. Very disturbing.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

I totally forgot about Pantera. I remember when that happened. See what I mean? I know any time you become famous there is the potential for stalkers. What is so scary to me about VG is that she is *so* bold.

Thanks for the tips on the guitar. I actually have the sheet music for all of Siamese Dream and it includes tabs so I can go from there. I have small hands so it’s hard for me to play but I am determined.

thanks for the info. .
~Luxe

as far as i’m concerned, you and the crazy marriage woman are the same person.

Reaction SPfreaks: this is not the general attitude here, and we don’t allow this attitude here either. It stays as an example of how we don’t want people to treat other forummembers. Scolding, flaming, cursing, personal attacks to other forum members are not allowed, period. Do not mix the subject of the message with the object that brings the message.

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

well that’s insulting and not deserved.

i was specifically asked to join this forum for the purpose of sharing the news about Veronica Grey. if you don’t like what i have to say i respect that, but i don’t believe insulting me is necessary.

wow — i thought this forum was supposed to be a lot nicer than netphoria.

i’m the netphorian factor on this forum. the rest of the people are nicer.

Profile photo of tree_spirit
On Tree_Spirit wrote:

It is apparent this women is not dealing with a full deck here.It goes to show ya,some fans take it way across the line.Admire and respect the man for awesome person he is,which Billy is. But someone in the spot light like this,this happens a lot,when run into people who have mental problems…

I hope this women seeks help…

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9411/b492200713e331baq9.png
Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

I agree with you, Tree_Spirit, that her mental health isn’t right and I wasn’t being sarcastic or mean when I posted the link to that narcissistic disorder.

She still is human and although she’s done something quite bold and stupid (in my opinion) I would certainly not want her to hurt herself or anyone else.

I just wonder how she will back pedal out of it. I saw the first part of the back pedal when she went from calling it a wedding to a \"unification ceremony\" which equals not legal.

Also, thank you to the moderators of this forum for reminding us of the rules on the treatment of the other members. We’re all here for the same thing — the Pumpkins. You can like or dislike what I say but you don’t need to flame me for something you disagree with and vice versa for me. I believe the majority of the members here hold the same level of respect that I do for all of you.

Have a good night to all of you.
~luxe

Profile photo of ClevelandPumpkins
On ClevelandPumpkins wrote:

Thanks for helping to get the word out, Arthur. I haven’t logged on here in a while ( been busy as of late) but I’m glad to see fans becoming aware of Veronica Grey and her unhealthy obsession with Billy. With famous people there always seems to be a few nutty apples in the barrel.

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

maybe not married but a sweet couple anyway. this is courtney (love i think)

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

you gotta love billy’s beard there :D

you gotta love billy’s beard in that pic :D
*edit* woops… sorry bout the double post, my internet messed up when i was trying to post the first time, and i didnt realiuse it had posted until after i posted this one *smacks head*

Profile photo of SNC
On SNC wrote:

Billy looks great in all of those photos with Courtney taken around that same time!

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

I have an idea — let’s have Courtney deal with that Veronica chick. I think she’d handle it quite well. This picture is one of several from a movie premiere that I believe was taken last January or so. I don’t think they are a couple but very good friends. Still, I’d much rather he be w/ Courtney than Veronica. Okay, I admit it — I like Courtney.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

The latest action of Veronica Grey in this neverending soap series hoax can be found here:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/gms/424438031.html

It’s about \"Billy Corgan’s New Bride Moving -Furniture Must Go!!!!!!!!\".

Sure girl, sure. Go see a doctor please.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

Sure girl, sure. Go see a doctor please.[/quote:2x0l9ahx] which sort of doctor? im pretty sure a neurosurgeon (or whatever it’s called) will have more immediate effects than a psychiatrist :lol:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Veronica managed to get some other website to accept her story.

http://imdb.com/name/nm1227579/bio

I leave the comments up to you as I’m getting very sarcastic about this. :P

I leave the comments up to you as I’m getting very sarcastic about this. :P[/quote:hl74y8u3] ah come on, sarcastic criticism is fun!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In