SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Blacklist of internet sellers, websites & auctioners

This topic contains 4 replies, has 658 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superlordspamulon Superlordspamulon 9 years ago.

On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Let’s have a \"Shame on you!\" list of internet sellers, websites & (eBay) auctioners here.

firemen038 on eBay

Bought a French 4 cd boxset called Mega 90 for € 10 in May, received nothing. Dispute still going on.
Booo! to eBay also, because they keep silent about the dispute also.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

f*ckers, did you pay through paypal?

um, that one guy from the other post,

and i have one, but i have to go look up the name, they f*cked me out of $32.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i have one, but you all know about it- Veronica aka heartshapedboxinutero. :lol:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

nope not for SP..but got screwed out of 60 bucks 3 years ago for some cologne from the actual company itself…
I guess everyone is going to get a sample of screwing from ebay

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Well, this seems the right place to query – is this website trustworthy? http://www.verydistro.com

I’m considering buying something off of them, but having never heard of them before randomly finding out they have the item in question during a google search, I would really like to know their legitimacy.

So apparently I don't post very often these days

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In