SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Bleed

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1,213 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of some pumpkins some pumpkins 8 years, 6 months ago.

On some pumpkins wrote:

Just something I wanted to share with you guys. Maybe some of you don’t know this beautiful rarity yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zutCaPleQLo[/youtube]

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

nice song to post Arthur, I liked it!
the guitar has an eerie, but calming vibe to it. (not the acoustic guitar)

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

[url:u4yfc1a3]http://www.rspaa.org/rspaa/Demos/Reel%20Time%20Studios/RTS2%20Fall%201989%20(Acoustic%20Session)[/url:u4yfc1a3]

link not working :(
someone help?

billy in italy (or wherever) is very misleading. i thought he played the song there, in 1998, or whenever that was.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yes, the pic is very misleading indeed, just a fanmade YouTube thingy.

And that URL button never worked I’m afraid, I will contact RedWolf about it.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i love that song, but i haven’t seen that performance yet. i will watch it when i get home. :)

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Frankly, I prefer the Metro Live 10-05-88 version.

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

that’s a good version. ^^

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

so the video os actually a playing video and not just a still of him?
I’m gonna have to find it :P

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

No, no. It is a still of him. I can’t hardly think he played this song when walking the streets of Italy and meeting fans in 1998?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Exactly, Honeymade. Just a pic, edited as a YouTube video to Bleed from The Reel Time Sessions in 1988. Nothing special. I only wanted you to listen to this song, you know… it’s sweet, it’s beautiful…

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Exactly, Honeymade. Just a pic, edited as a YouTube video to Bleed from The Reel Time Sessions in 1988. Nothing special. I only wanted you to listen to this song, you know… it’s sweet, it’s beautiful…[/quote:3qxz89fv]

Indeed it is. :wink: There are a lot of "hidden" treasures from those Ignoffo sessions…

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

what a pretty song. never heard it before.

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In