SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Blue Skies Brings Tears (Live in Asheville, NC Video)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 675 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alekflyfire Alekflyfire 9 years, 5 months ago.

On Alekflyfire wrote:

Here is a really good video of the pumpkins playing in Asheville, NC at the Orange Peel on June 24, 2007. I was two rows from stage really close. This video is one of my favs. Enjoy ;-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcWAKyHg4ZQ[/youtube]

Tip SPfreaks. Use the YouTube tags to have the video embedded on the board, so our members can enjoy it straightaway without having to leave the board.

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

uhmm countrygal maybe its my pc – speakers but the quality is not that good. good song anyway yeah

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of countrygal_cc
On countrygal_cc wrote:

Yea I know, I was two rows from stage my main goal was just to get good clips of them close up then far away I would rather have a close up video with the sound a little muffled as to have a video of them far away and you couldn’t see them good but the sound would be good.

Profile photo of alekflyfire
On Alekflyfire wrote:

very nice thankyou

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In