SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Boy, am I glad Melissa didn’t join the Pumpkins…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 892 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 9 years, 11 months ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

She’s way better doing things herself! :lol:

Check out her latest project she’s working on: OOOM (Out Of Our Minds, just a trailer)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbYQkm1x9M[/youtube]

And her older work is pretty cool also (Skin Receiver, from her debut album \"Auf Der Maur\"):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpL4EITLek[/youtube]

I’m definately into her, she rocks! I’m going to buy her album after all, and will patiently wait for this new project OOOM. :D

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i was listening to her first album earlier this week. 8)

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

whoa… that trailer was cool. looks really creepy and deranged. im definitely gonna have to check that out :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah I was surprised to hear how good she is now actually! Funny thing is also, I have Hand Of Doom already, a Black Sabbath tribute band CD. Melissa sings on it and I promised myself to keep an eye on her. Silly me, I forgot about it, and it’s a pleasant surprise to re-discover her! :D

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of shampoo
On shampoo wrote:

Yeah, when I saw this I was surprised by how good it sounded/looked. I mean, I like Melissa but I wasn’t really a fan of her solo work. She seems to just get better and better. I’m looking forward to this.

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

that guitar in skin reciever is cool! gotta check her out to yeah arthur will you let me know how the album is please?

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In