SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Burdock Blood Bitters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 1 year, 7 months ago.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I was checking the SPfreaks entries on smashingpumpkinsnexus.com, and came along the Bullet with Butterfly Wings one from June. I must’ve missed that before, somehow.

Link: http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/#!MEMORABILIA-MONDAYS-Bullet-With-Butterfly-Wings-Artwork/c7ba/55515c8d0cf2487417271a39

I was just wondering, who provided that picture? (Let me guess: Was it Geo?) Where and when did you get the almanac? Was it expensive?

I once found a copy of that almanac a couple of years ago, but it got lost in the mail. I’m still sad about that. Seeing it pop up on smashingpumpkinsnexus.com immediately threw me back to my search back then. Good to see that another collector was able to track this down.
I’ve also got that postcard.
What I didn’t realise is how small that almanac is. I thought it’d be a bit larger, but now that I see it together with the postcard, cd and cassette tape, it’s clear that it’s not actually that large.

Profile photo of geofolkers
On geofolkers wrote:

Yeah. Some stuff from my stash. I think I gave $5 for it. It’s one of my saved searched items on ebay. Daily I look at all the Burdock Blood Bitters items 🙂

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

aha, i see. thank you for the answers.
i stopped looking after the disappointment of finding and losing one. maybe i should pick it up again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In