SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Check this out! Ava Adore Live on Letterman Promo

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1,976 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 8 years, 5 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

I went to buy it and it was sold right before my very eyes! Hope it was one of you fellows that got it. It appears ‘Mr buy all the GLOW singles’ won it. Boy it was cheap, maybe only the 2nd copy known of.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SMASHING-PUMPKINS-A … 240%3A1318

:cry:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Fucking hell, that blows Bryan.Would be better if one of us bought this rare fucker, man i feel sorry for you, rather you bought it then mister im going to buy all the fucking GLOWS. :(

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

It is damaged though, this copy. The sleeve I mean. Or it comes with a paper sleeve in a different style, can’t judge it on the pics really… But my copy comes in a proper sturdy cardboard sleeve anyway.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of ObscureD
On ObscureD wrote:

Is it your copy on this picture Arthur http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … &item=1172 ?
What is \"Dawn\" write on the front cover ???

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Is it your copy on this picture Arthur http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … &item=1172 ?
What is "Dawn" write on the front cover ???[/quote:7oroqovl]
Yeah that is my copy indeed! To be honest, I have no idea what "Dawn" means, sometimes I like to think it’s written by Billy Corgan, as it looks a bit like his writing… But that’s just a thought of course, I have no proof of it.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On ObscureD wrote:

sometimes I like to think it’s written by Billy Corgan[/quote:3096d50o]
That’s cool 8)

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Ah well, forget about that anyway. I have another cd with really Billy’s writing on it, and the \"W\" is written very different. Keep on dreaming… :wink:

Billy:

Not Billy:

On ObscureD wrote:

Look at this : http://www.geocities.com/collectspumpki … relive.jpg

The same cd with the same \"Dawn\" write on it …. Is it your website :?:

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hehehe! That is Shawn Turner’s website, I bought this cd from him many years ago!

For a slightly lower price as the one on eBay though! :lol:

On ObscureD wrote:

Ok :wink:

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Fucking hell, that blows Bryan.Would be better if one of us bought this rare fucker, man i feel sorry for you, rather you bought it then mister im going to buy all the fucking GLOWS. :([/quote:u09binqr]

i saw that item. that’s too bad a fellow freak didn’t get it. and yeah it looks like mister needs all the GLOW’s bought it. :?

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

i saw that item. that’s too bad a fellow freak didn’t get it. and yeah it looks like mister needs all the GLOW’s bought it. :?[/quote:3var4jk9]

Shame on you Blue, you should have bought it then :P

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i know. i have a school payment though. :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In