SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Touring & Concert

Topic: Chicago show

This topic contains 8 replies, has 606 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of milan milan 4 years, 10 months ago.

On milan wrote:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

hahaha!

Profile photo of jawn till dusk
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

I wonder what will be in his mouth later on. :oops:

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

hahaha

in my time of dying
Profile photo of geofolkers
On geofolkers wrote:

He closed his eyes while doing this

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

He closed his eyes while doing this[/quote:12qwpray]
I know why. This was Derek’s place a few hours earlier.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

The SPfreaks US Promo Team has arrived in Chicago too in the meantime. 8)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

One of our new writers (Sarah) is going to post a review of the Chicago show on our WordPress site if I’m right, and rumours told me she met Billy Corgan last night. Should be interesting, I’m sure. Let’s wait for her report.

Meanwhile, meet 3/4 of the current core SPfreaks Team that also went to last nights gig (and met Sarah too I heard!); Debby (New Zealand), Geo and Derek (both US). I wish I could say I took the pic, but I didn’t. I stayed home in The Netherlands, chatted with the guys till they stood front row right before the gig started, went to bed and only today I found this pic on Twitter. Not really a heroic story I’m afraid. :cry:

Profile photo of milan
On milan wrote:

Cool :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In