SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: crazy? yes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 905 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 9 years, 5 months ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0188601996

thats 250 euro something, is this crazy? yes

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

it looks like you just answerred your own question.

i think 200 euro is about normal for this rarity. you don’t see it too often on ebay. on top of that, this one is in perfect condition, with letter and bag. it’s normal that people go nuts.

i’m more surprised by the crazy amounts people are willing to pay for mcis 3lp every day.

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

it looks like you just answerred your own question.

i think 200 euro is about normal for this rarity. you don’t see it too often on ebay. on top of that, this one is in perfect condition, with letter and bag. it’s normal that people go nuts.

i’m more surprised by the crazy amounts people are willing to pay for mcis 3lp every day.[/quote:1ces5t4c] yeah, it makes sense. after all, how many were released? it wasn’t many, and to still have the little bits as well certainly makes it collectible.

and i think the MCIS vinyl reaches high numbers because 1) it is somewhat rare, and 2) there is an emotional appeal to it. many pumpkinhead list it as their favourite album, and the album means quite a lot to them. naturally, they’d want the ‘rare’ version of it. well, that’s my theory on it anyway.

So apparently I don't post very often these days

wow. this one went for $510. that’s about €350.

crazy? yes!

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

crazy? yes![/quote:nkhoc1go] :shock: thats around £1000

bloody hell…

So apparently I don't post very often these days

crazy? yes![/quote:7k0xt3zj] :shock: thats around £1000

bloody hell…[/quote:7k0xt3zj]no, it isn’t. that’s about £250.

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

crazy? yes![/quote:1owlem3c]
yeah i noticed i was jus about to tell here. i want that thing but boy boy this is to much :(

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In