SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Demos

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1,212 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lilkitn lilkitn 10 years ago.

On lilkitn wrote:

Hey All!

I’m an aspiring vocalist. I’ve been working on some demos now for a little while. I’ve just completed a cover of ‘Zeitgeist’, and thought it would be great if you guys could give me some feedback. Who better to ask an opinion of an SP song, than from a bunch of hardcore SP fans??? So yeah, check it out and let me know what you think! :wink:

http://www.myspace.com/kitnlil

Peace and Love,
Kit’n

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Where is the song?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

Sorry, I got so excited I forgot to put down the address :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/kitnlil

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

ah you’re voice sounds really good

quite beautiful :)
but try getting some good-ish recording equipment, as the quality reduction doesn’t do your voice justice :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

ah you’re voice sounds really good

quite beautiful :)
[/quote:1oyodwkt]
Agree. Her first album will have my name in the liner notes, will it lilkitn… :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

Ah thanks guys! You really are too sweet. I’m looking for a local band to join… so you never know… that CD might not be too far away. My friend has a band, I’m gonna see if they are interested in taking me on, and if not, I’ve got a promising looking response on my site today.

If any of you guys are MySpace members, feel free to add me… then you can get updates.

And don’t worry Arthur… there will be many thanks to you! :wink:

Kit’n

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

My friend has a band, I’m gonna see if they are interested in taking me on, and if not, I’ve got a promising looking response on my site today.

Kit’n[/quote:1nhc0yyr]
My advice. Take the other band if possible. Build your own career. James and D’Arcy didn’t work out either. :wink:

On a sidenote: I’m glad you go this far Kit’n, and I’m sure there’s more to come. Just practise your ass off and have tons of fun! :D

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

I’m just gonna see what happens right now. I still want to put up one more demo (since the max is 4), and I’m adding more and more bands everyday. I’m hoping that I will get a few offers and that way I can have my choice of where I want to go. At the very least, I’ll have fun and gain some experience… and maybe move on to something bigger. And if all goes well, I’ll have a successful career.

*crosses fingers*

Kit’n

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

yeah, i really hope that it’ll work out for you :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

I really like your voice!
sounds amazing!

go ahead girl ! :)

Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

If anyone’s interested in listening… I have another demo done. Sorry, this time it’s not an SP song… it’s Bonnie Raitt’s ‘Something to Talk About’. Give a listen and let me know if I’m getting any better! :wink:

Kit’n

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In