SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Discovered (more releases to collect)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1,097 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 9 years, 8 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

Tarantula IT CD 2trk (in cardsleeve)
Tarantula AR promotional CD (w/ 13 other trks)
Walking Shade AR promotinal CD (1 trk cardsleeve)
Stigmata TW soundtrack CD
Lull JP promotional CD
TEITBITE Warner Bros. TW promotional CD
Stand Inside Your Love IT CD

Ugh. Such hard work. Not as hard as the latest unearthings of really old Pumpkins tracks. I’m no expert there. Just putting word out about some (yet to be chronicled) releases I’ve found in the interim.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Correction:

There is no AR Walking Shade 1trk promotional CD. It was just the standard EU version.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

Lull JP promotional CD[/quote:2vrclolc]
you actually got that? can we see it on spfreaks please? you’re allowed to send in scans and so on

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Hey Orchid
I got it in the mail recently. I’m going to be submitting very soon. Got to do some actual work first (to pay the bills, which in my case, are like 50% Pumpkins-related). But then, let the photos blaze through!

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Also, for anyone who’s paying attention, I received my cardboard sleeve 2trk Tarantula CD. So, as listed on this site, Italian pressings usually contain S.I.A.E. information on them. Usually a holographic sticker and S.I.A.E. stamped somewhere on the CD itself. This release does contain the holographic sticker on the back, but no S.I.A.E. stamped on the CD.

Conclusion: it was printed in EU (not sure where exactly), and imported officially into IT for release, so I’d deem it an IT release, just printed elsewhere. My copy anyway. I’m sure there are other copies w/o the holographic SIAE sticker on it.

Scans of this CD coming today as well.

;)

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i also have a japanese lull promo, but the previous owner removed the sticker and scratched off the \"promo sample\" text. :(

it’s worthless now.

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

i also have a japanese lull promo, but the previous owner removed the sticker and scratched off the "promo sample" text. :(

it’s worthless now.[/quote:3rhs2d4u]
ouch, thats bad luck indeed man. i never ever found 1 anyway, but i do like the japanese cd’s with that obi’s and all.

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

i also have a japanese lull promo, but the previous owner removed the sticker and scratched off the "promo sample" text. :(

it’s worthless now.[/quote:2w2x8s5o]

Did you ask for a refund? That’s crap!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Talking about the Lull promo from Japan, it’s on the site:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1799

Thanks manillascissor!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Talking about the Lull promo from Japan, it’s on the site:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1799

Thanks manillascissor![/quote:1l7fjtao]

No, thank you! I’m just glad I could find something to fit into this huge compilation of yours!

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In